We love your loved ones like our own Parents and Grandparents. As a solution provider, our Caregiver Personnel have an ability and skill to assist the Elderly with activities of daily life that includes Bathing, Toileting, Grooming, Feeding, and other general support for medicine reminders and cleaning etc.
We are a substitute for sending our Parents to The Nursing Homes and provide one-on-one special care to the loved ones at an affordable price. We prefer that our elderly stays happy and healthy at the comfort of their own home. Many of our clients require skilled medical assistance and need Caregivers with Nursing Background to instill medical support in monitoring vitals on daily basis, for example keeping records for Blood sugar level, Blood Pressure, Pulse Rate and Monitor Oxygen Level etc. We have many CNAs registered in our system to take care of an elderly with their advanced care requirements and maintain their records for families and their doctors in pursuit of providing the best possible care. Our Caregivers assist our clients with multiple activities of daily life that includes hospital care, pre and post-operative care, appointments and errands, medicine reminders, visits to doctor’s office and accompanying them to malls for shopping or to the places of their religious beliefs.
We provide Live-In/Live-Out Caregivers For Long Term Or Short Term duration. We also arrange caregivers to work in different shifts for the Families where the Elderly requires assistance 24/7 round the clock.
Shakespeare narrated old age as second childhood in his poem titled - “All the world’s a stage”. He depicted how a person becomes dependent on others due to physical weakness in his old age. Moreover, after retirement, one may feel alone and need companionship to open up their heart. Due to the intense workload, families are looking for professionals who can take care of their family members in their absence. If you are also looking for trusted eldercare services in the USA, you have landed at the right place.
Caring & spreading the warmth of love is our passion
Our team is trained to offer in-home care services, and we pay emphasis on touching hearts and building bonds. We try to develop a bond with the entire family so that your family members can speak about their needs without hesitation (just like they share everything with you).
360 care with medical knowledge
Our team is trained in nursing as well and can take care of the health as well. We regularly monitor health on general parameters and follow all the instructions given by the doctor who supervises your parent’s medical condition. It includes diet, exercise plan, and medication. So you can leave all worries behind and show your best at the workplace.
A helping hand that is available round the clock
You can avail of our eldercare services anytime. All you need is to complete the formal documentation. You will get a list of trained and verified candidates for selection, along with references. Now you have full authority to screen them and shortlist the most suitable one. You can choose the work timing and hand over responsibility after completing the legal procedure.
Desi Eldercare services is all around you in the hour of need. We are on our journey to help families by sharing their responsibilities through our services. You can drop your inquiries anytime, and we’ll connect with you within a few minutes.
How we work
- We send Application Kit to Client.
- Client completes all the paperwork required by the agency.
- Client meets all the Potential Candidates to make final selection.
- Agency provides References of the selected candidate to the hiring family to talk to her prior employers and engagements.
- Nanny signs contract with The Hiring Family.
- Agency provides the copies of all the legal documents to the hiring family
- Nanny is ready to start her employment with the hiring family after The Hiring Release Form is signed.
Qualification of our Candidates
We are major providers of Desi Caregivers for eldercare to the Indo-Pak community in Greater Huoston area & nationwide as well. Our caregivers...
- Have employment authorization, they are either Green card Holders or have Citizenship of United States.
- Are pre-screened, personally interviewed, Background checked which includes criminal background record, driving record, sex offender report and proof of residence.
- Reference checked, we provide references of their prior employment to clients to have firsthand information.
- Some of them are CPR trained. If not, interested families send them to get trained with American Red Cross at their own expense.